Thursday 8 October 2009

Supercool Street Art

Not jewellery or beading or even mine (the photos are), but I saw this fabulous stretch of graffiti in Sheffield the other day, reaching along a block of condemned buildings. The images are of old buildings being carted away to make new which ties in with the major 'rejuvenation' that that area of the city is undergoing at the moment. I think that it is the most utterly fabuolous piece of work and as most of it is done on the window boards of the buildings, I'm really hoping that it is relocated rather than being destroyed. Unfortunately I have absolutely no idea who the artist is, so if anyone knows, I would be very grateful if you could tell me!










Apologies for the quality of the photos - I only had my phone on me at the time :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the concept of this artwork - such a witty idea!

    ReplyDelete